Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Martin Scorsese and Kenneth Branagh Stop By the Jimmy Kimmel Show in Hollywood! Autographs! Photos!

I know, I know. I just got Martin the day before but this guy has made some of the greatest movies ever and he is rare out here in LA so I had to try again!

But the first guest to show was Kenneth Branagh and as is customary with him he came right over and signed. I had a couple Harry Potter shots and a couple Thor shots and was able to get 3 done.






After Kenneth signed Martin arrived but didn't sign on the way in and honestly didn't even look at us so everyone there, including me, was skeptical of him signing on the way out but when the show ended he walked out and immediately came right over to us! At first he was taking pictures with fans so I got excited thinking I would finally get a photo with him but after a few photo ops his people wouldn't let him do anymore and he just signed and I got 4 done.















No comments:

Post a Comment