Friday, February 17, 2012

Wanderlust Premiere With Jennifer Aniston, Malin Akerman, Paul Rudd, Ray Liotta! Autographs! Photos! Videos!

Anytime I have a chance at getting autographs of Jennifer Aniston is a big day to me! I have to admit that I used to have the biggest crush on her and I do still get a jolt of excitement when I see her especially since its usually only 1-2 times a year.




This premiere scared me as I was really only going for 2 people so if either stiffed and didn't sign it was going to be a bad night but thankfully that didn't happen.

It started off great as Malin Akerman showed up and came right over and to make it even better she came right to the spot where me and a buddy were so I was able to get 3 done (and then got 2 more done when she was leaving).








Then it was my 90's crush time as Jennifer Aniston showed up and started signing down the line and I was able to get 2 photos signed and take some video as well. Got to admit: the woman still looks GREAT!





I had nothing for Paul Rudd when he showed up so I helped a friend and took some video.


I really wanted Justin Theroux on my Tropic Thunder photo, which already has Nick Nolte and Ben stiller on it, and thankfully I was able to add him as he didn't arrive with Jennifer cause if he had of I couldn't call him to sign with her signing! Believe it or not, sometimes alot of thinking and planning goes into doing this!



About 30 minutes before the arrivals started I got a call that Ray Liotta would be showing up and all I had on me that I could put him on was Family Guy and Blow so thats exactly what I did!




My Fanboys photos are starting to get quite full as I got another on them last night as Joe Lo Truglio was kind enough to sign them both for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment