Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Martin Scorsese and Sir Ben Kingsley at Santa Barbara Film Festival! Autographs! Photos!

Martin Scorsese, one of the greatest directors of all-time was being honored at the Santa Barbara Film Festival and Sir Ben Kingsley was presenting the award to him so to me this was something I had to do!

Sir Ben showed up first and was being very diligent about how many he was signing for someone so after I got him on 1 item a friend standing next to me who had nothing for him quickly took it from me and had him sign it so I could get both photos done and one of them is from The Love Guru!!! I joke as that movie was AWFUL but I do like the image and Sir Ben is a rare autograph signer so this got the night started good.

Next was the GREAT ONE himself as Martin Scorsese showed up and he just started signing and signing and didn't care how many he was signing for one person so I was able to get 5 which made this night a total success!












No comments:

Post a Comment