Tuesday, September 18, 2012

End of Watch Premiere w Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Pena, Cody Horn and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

This premiere made me nervous from the get go as this is not exactly the nicest cast as far as signing but surprisingly I did quite well.


The first celebrity to drop was Anna Kendrick and once again she was as nice as can be and came over and signed everything.







At most premieres the main stars arrive last but at this one it was Anna and then the films main star Jake Gyllenhaal. Now I have to be honest I have never done well with him in the past as he is just not a good signer. However, on this night I got extremely lucky with him. He walked over and came right to me and I was able to get 4 and then after he left my spot and got very difficult very quick and got to the point where he just stopped signing.








By far the most interesting experience of the night was Cody Horn. At Magic Mike she BARELY signed and seemed completely disinterested in it. I would be surprised if she signed more than 10 autographs that night. Knowing this I didn't expect to even get her here and then she comes over and is literally the nicest signer of the night! She signed everything and was asking people if they had more! Just goes to show what I always say, it is hard to predict what celebrities will do.

Joe Manganiello was a surprise show up and I added him to my Magic Mike cast shot as well.



This now has Adam Rodriguez, Olivia Munn, Cody Horn and Joe Manganiello on it.






Lastly was Michael Pena and I was able to get him on the 3 shots I needed him on but it wasn't easy. A couple friends helped as he stood in one place majority of the time and when he finally moved started acting like Jake and didn't want to sign anymore.


Complete!


Complete!


I ended up getting Michael Pena, Cody Horn, Anna Kendrick and Frank Grillo on this.



1 comment:

  1. So I guess you are out of your slump! Magic Mike cast shot probably makes Pete all warm inside.

    ReplyDelete