Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do No Harm W Steven Pasquale, Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza, Samm Levine! Autographs! Photos!

I never know what will be the next breakout hit so I go for them all if I can! Seriously though, I had some photos for Samm I wanted to get done as well so I headed on out and got everything done!

Phylicia Rashad showed up first and when I held out my 2 photos and asked her to sign she said the B&W photo was her all-time favorite and of course she would sign them. She was real nice and didn't do any photo ops as she said she didn't have makeup on and didn't want to scare anyone!





Next up was series star Steven Pasquale and I only had the one photo and that seemed right as he didn't appear to be that into signing.



Alana De La Garza is always good signing every time I see her and this was no different. She said she had to get in but of course she stopped and tried to sign everything.





Lastly was Samm Levine and since I am such a huge Quentin Tarantino fan I obviously had a couple Basterds photos for him to sign and he loved them and signed them no problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment