Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rooney Mara, Andy Serkis, Demian Bichir and Shailene Woodley in Santa Barbara! Autographs! Photos!

The Santa Barbara Film Festival was honoring Rooney, Andy, Shailene, Demian, Patton Oswalt (who once again didn't sign) and Melissa McCarthy (who didn't show as she was sick) so I had to go, HAD to go as I so need Rooney Mara autographs and I figured this was my best chance.


I showed up a couple hours early and thank god cause as I was sitting around smoking (cigarettes!) Andy Serkis just strolls by to go eat so we all stopped him to sign and he signed everything and I got 6 photos done and a sketch and a dollar bill and a picture with him! This is my idea on how to start a night right!








I already have Dominic Monaghan on this photo.






After about an hour, and once again before the event had actually started, we spot Demian Bichir walking by and I was able to get 2 photos done by him and I am honestly still a little puzzled by what happened with him as it was a weird encounter to say the least. Was he acting like he couldn't speak English? Was he acting like he didn't know what an autograph was? Was he acting like he was from another planet?! I think all 3! Trust me, it was weird!




Then, the event started and what do you know?!!? Patton Oswalt showed up, never looked at the fans, didn't sign one autograph and was GONE! What a shocker!

Then, that which every grapher HATES, happened! Shailene and Rooney basically arrive at the same time and both sign at the same time! UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Drives me crazy and turns into chaos but I focused on Rooney first and got 3 and then went for Shailene and got 2. Not a bad night at all!


I already have Daniel Craig and Christopher Plummer on it.










No comments:

Post a Comment