Monday, January 14, 2013

Portlandia Cast W Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein, Chloe Sevigny and Kyle Maclachlan! Autographs! Photos!

I'm going on record as saying that Fred Armisen's autograph is my new favorite autograph! I know some people didn't like it but I LOVED it! As he was signing amidst a sea of photos every single graph he signed was different and they were PHENOMENAL!

Here are some examples of what he signed: a musical note, a musical note with a smiley face, BURN (yes you read it write all he wrote was BURN! simply amazing!), Burn Burn Burn, Yes!, Yes please!, wrote F in one corner of the photo, R in another, E in another and D in the last corner! I got such a kick out of it and when we asked him how he came up with doing this he said he got it from Prince and John Legend. Wait... Prince signed an autograph?! I don't believe it!

Anyways, both Fred and Carrie were really nice and I got both of my cast shots done.










Kyle was on hand as well and I was able to get him on a couple photos.





Chloe was the last of the cast and I was afraid I wasn't going to see her as I didn't on the way in but on the way out she came by and signed everything and took pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment