Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo honored at SBIFF! Autographs! Photos! Security Guards?!!?

Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo were being honored at the Santa Barbara Film Festival last night for their work in The Artist so I figured I would give it a try as I hear they have a good chance of winning the Oscar and actors who win the Oscar become much harder when trying to get there autograph.



Malcolm McDowell, one of the stars of the movie, who I didn't know was going to be there showed up first and I got him on one of my poster shots.


Then Jean Dujardin showed up and I had quite a few photos for him as I hear he is probably a lock for the Oscar and man was he super freaking nice! He signed everyone's photos and took some pictures with fans as well.




Got Jean and Berenice on this to complete it.


Got Jean and Berenice on this to complete it.





Next up was Berenice Bejo and let the FUN begin! She was signing for everyone and I got everything done except for one photo when Security decided it was ok for them to act like IDIOTS and one of them slapped my hand twice and said no more autographs for you. While I don't mind if they say no more autographs as that happens all the time doing this but I never understand why they feel they have the RIGHT to put there hands on people as they would flip out if someone did this to them. If there are any security guards who read this please explain this to me! So then I tried to take some photos of them signing and one of them starts flashing a flashlight to prevent the photos! SERIOUSLY! Take a chill pill man! Some of these guys take their job way to seriously.










1 comment: