Friday, February 10, 2012

Kathleen Turner, Ed Harris, Glenn Headly and a MAJOR blow off by Bill Pullman! Autographs! Videos!

Kathleen, Ed, Glenn and Bill were doing a play nearby in Westwood so I decided to go for them and everybody signed except Bill Pullman!

Now its been about 3 years since I last saw Bill and when I saw him then he was super nice but not last night. He came out a side door and literally sprinted across the street to avoid us and not sign an autograph. I don't know if this is a new trend with him or he was just having a bad night but it didn't leave me with a lot of hope!

Kathleen came out first and was real nice and signed 2 each for everyone but once again was adamant about no pictures.




Ed Harris and his wife Amy Madigan came out next and Ed signed 2 photos for me and since I didn't have anything for Amy I just got a picture with her.




Last was Glenn Headly and she signed 3 photos for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment