Monday, February 20, 2012

Ed Harris, Amy Madigan, Kathleen Turner and Bill Pullman! Autographs! Video!

Kathleen Turner was doing her final play performance in LA and I had 2 photos left so I thought let me go and get these done as it is a sure thing as she always signs 2 per person and well I am sure you can figure out the rest!!! Thats right, she DIDN'T sign on her last night! When it rains it pours.

I did get Bill Pullman on my Independence Day and when he came out I said do you mind signing I only have one photo and he said "Good."



I am a big fan of the movie Gone Baby Gone so I had Amy Madigan and Ed Harris sign my cast photo and they were just as cool as ever (though with Ed he only seems to like signing if it is low-key).


4 comments:

  1. Kathleen Turner DID SIGN on her last night. You were just late getting there. She came out from the alley door and signed her usual two each per person. You missed her by maybe 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't late getting there. I was standing there when she came out the alley door, walked up with a guy friend of her's, said sorry guys I am beat, and then immediately walked down the tunnel to the parking. This was yesterday, Sunday, and she DID NOT sign at ALL on the way out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies to you! My mistake. I got my nights mixed up! The night I was talking about was Thursday the 16th. However, I did attend the last show being inside to view the performance. She did sign INSIDE the lobby afterwards. I have no idea what happened outside.

    ReplyDelete