Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Walk of Fame Ceremony in Hollywood! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Scarlett managed to get a star on the Walk of Fame already but whatever as it gave me another chance to get her autograph and while she did make me work for it I did succeed!







Scarlett's co-stars Clark Gregg and Jeremy Renner arrive first and then fellow actor Clifton Collins and then finally the woman of the hour herself shows up and thank god as I couldn't wait for this thing to get started! I don't like standing in the same spot for 4 hours!

Anyways, it starts with Jeremy Renner's speech and I have to say after hearing hundreds of speeches at these ceremonies this one was quite boring.


After that, Scarlett does her speech and it was quite good. More heartfelt than some I have heard.


Once she finished her speech and then posed for what seemed like 5000 pictures and then did what seemed like 50 interviews she finally started signing and let the MADNESS BEGIN!

She goes to one area for about 30 seconds and then pops to another area and then hits the first area again and so on and so forth. Then she does some more interviews. I managed to get 1 during this initial stampede.


While she was doing the last few interviews I figured if she would sign again it would be on the other side as that was the only place she hadn't signed before and I was right and when she came over I managed to get 3 more.



This might be one of my all-time favorite photos I have seen of Scarlett.


Clark Gregg also signed for a minute and I was able to add him to my Avengers cast piece.






No comments:

Post a Comment