Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Endings cast w Eliza Coupe, Casey Wilson and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

The cast of Happy Endings was doing a Q&A in Hollywood so I went hoping to get Elisha Cuthbert who didn't show and honestly wasn't on the list but I held out hope!

Zachary Knighton arrived first and I added him to my cast shot.



Next up was Damon Wayans Jr who I got on my cast shot and my Hollywood sign photo and he was super cool and talked to us about his twitter (which is hilarious and you should check it out!)




Then came Adam Pally and I added him to my cast shot as well.



Then came Eliza Coupe and I had individual photos for her as well as the cast shot and was able to get them all signed even with her publicist saying only one each (which Eliza didn't seem to care.)






Finally, Casey Wilson showed up and I got her on my cast shot and an individual and I was done after only a couple hours!






Here is my cast shot which I got Zachary Knighton, Damon Wayans Jr., Adam Pally, Eliza Coupe and Casey Wilson on.


No comments:

Post a Comment