Thursday, May 31, 2012

True Blood Premiere w Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Sam Trammell and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Well it was that time of year again for the True Blood premiere something of which I am never crazy about but I went and I did do pretty good even with Anna Paquin not signing (and to be honest I didn't expect her to sign with her being pregnant.)


What really helped was that whoever was doing it was bringing people over to sign without us calling them cause if that hadn't of been the case this premiere would of been horrendous.

The first to come over was Adina Porter and I put her on both cast shots.




Next up was Giles Matthey and I got him on both cast shots as well.




Then came Joe Manganiello, who was super cool about signing as he came to the fans before doing press, and I had individuals for him plus the cast shots and I was able to get them all signed. This guy is cool every time I see him.









Next was Jacob Hopkins who actually started signing as Joe was still signing (which happened alot but the way it was setup never prevented me from missing anyone) and I got him on both cast shots.



Then came Chloe Noelle and I got her on one of my cast shots. I could of got her on the second but choose not to.



Todd Lowe popped around the corner and I got him on both cast shots as well.




Camilla Luddington was next and I got her on both cast shots and I got a photo with her.




Louis Herthum rolled through next and I got him on one of my cast shots.


Lucy Griffiths came next and I added her to both cast shots. I meant to print for her but forgot (!!!) so after getting her on both cast shots I just helped a friend as he seemed to have about 50 photos for her!



Carrie Preston was next and I added her to both cast shots.


What made me the happiest about Carrie showing up was her husband showed up as well! I was a big LOST fan so I always love seeing cast members from that show and Michael Emerson has always been nice and I got him on both of my Lost cast photos plus a bunch of 8x10's.








Nelsan Ellis strolled through next and I got him on both cast shots plus a couple individuals.




Valentina Cervi was next up and she signed both of my cast shots and was really nice to the fans.




Another major cast member showed up as Sam Trammell came over to sign and I was barely able to but somehow managed to get him on both cast shots. 






Tara Buck came by and I added her to both photos as well.




Kevin Alejandro followed shortly thereafter and I got him on both cast photos as well.




Michael McMillian and Jim Parrack came over and started signing at the same time and I added both to both photos which wasnt that easy considering they didnt sign for long.





Lauren Bowles was next and I added her to both cast shots but what I noticed with her was that Patrick Fischler from LOST was with her and taking photos of her signing and I got him on both of my LOST photos as well.








Dennis O'hare was next and once again having no individuals for him to sign I added him to both of my cast shots.






I did however have individual photos for Janina Gavankar to sign and thankfully she signed them as I wasn't sure she would at first as she seemed a little taken back by any photos that seemed sexy to her but after a little hesitation she signed them but don't know how she would be about them in the future.






Kristin Bauer came by just after Janina and I got her to sign both of my cast shots.



Michelle Forbes alone made my night! I keep trying to complete my Killing cast shots but she was never showing up to any of the events for that show so when I spotted her here I immediately started calling her and she came right on over and I completed BOTH!!!! Thank you Michelle! I should also note I asked her who killed Rosie Larsen but she of course said nothing!








Deborah Ann Woll was next and I added her to both cast shots.


Then came the nights biggest star so far as Alexander Skarsgard showed up and even though he kept saying one photo each I did manage to get 3 signed as he just stood in front of me and a couple others and kept signing.







Chris Bauer was next and I have always liked this guy as he was in The Wire (I never miss a chance to state that The Wire was the greatest TV show ever) and he signed all of my photos and my cast shots. More to add to my Wire collection!








Rutina Wesley came over, something I was not sure would happen, and I got my one individual photo signed.





Ryan Kwanten showed up and went right by us and didn't stop to sign.

Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin both didn't come over and went right into the theatre. I took a pic of Stephen on the Red Carpet.


So, that was it for arrivals and time to hit up Baja Fresh for a refill of Mr Pibb and then head back over and wait for departures.

First one to come out was Christopher Heyerdahl and he came over and I got him on both cast photos. I felt bad for the guy cause as he was signing someone lied to him and told him that Hell on Wheels was one of the best TV shows on the air!





The only other person I got on departures was Stephen Moyer but hey that was good enough for me. I was able to get him on 2 individuals. As he was signing he told us that Anna would not be signing tonight.






Well, that was it! Here are my cast pieces in all there glory!


I ended up getting Adina Porter, Giles Matthey, Joe Manganiello, Jacob Hopkins, Todd Lowe, Camilla Luddington, Lucy Griffiths, Carrie Preston, Nelsan Ellis, Valentina Cervi, Sam Trammell, Tara Buck, Kevin Alejandro, Michael McMillian, Jim Parrack, Lauren Bowles, Denis O'hare, Janina Gavankar, Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Chris Bauer and Christopher Heyerdahl on this.


I ended up getting Adina Porter, Giles Matthey, Joe Manganiello, Jacob Hopkins, Chloe Noelle, Todd Lowe, Camilla Luddington, Louis Herthum, Lucy Griffiths, Carrie Preston, Nelsan Ellis, Valentina Cervi, Sam Trammell, Tara Buck, Kevin Alejandro, Michael McMillian, Jim Parrack, Lauren Bowles, Denis O'hare, Janina Gavankar, Kristin Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Chris Bauer and Christopher Heyerdahl on this.

4 comments:

  1. Super cool! Thanks to you, and your group of guys, for getting signatures for us and allowing us to pop of front for an occasional photo. We couldn't have been behind a nicer group of fellas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and always glad to help! Thank you and your group for being so cool and the best people to be behind us! Say hi to the rest and are you doing another premiere anytime soon?

      Delete
    2. We might try to go to Magic Mike, because he's, you know, magic ;)

      Delete
  2. Ditto to what ZAnyMouse said! You and your autograph gang were, by far, the nicest people we've ever stood behind at an event like this. If we couldn't be in front, I'm glad it was you guys. You totally made the premiere a success for us!! And we will most definitely be at the Magic Mike premiere!

    ReplyDelete