Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tron Uprising w Reginald Veljohnson, Nate Corddry, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz! Autographs! Photos!

Disney was holding an event for the voice cast of Tron Uprising and all were scheduled to be there including Elijah Wood (didn't sign), Mandy Moore (didn't sign) and Paul Reubens (didn't sign) so it was nice that SOMEONE decided to sign and not make this day a waste of time!

The first to sign was Reginald and this made me quite happy as I had never met him and Die Hard was one of my all-time favorite movies and he was super nice and signed this and my Tron Uprising photo.




Another scheduled to appear here and one I really needed was Nate Corddry as I was a big fan of Studio 60 on The Sunset Strip and he was way cool and stopped his car, got out, signed some autographs and took a photo with me.





When you do what I do you do it first and foremost cause you are a fan and that means of anyone associated with something you like and not just in front of the camera. Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the 2 writers of LOST and the creators of Tron Uprising, fit that bill as I am a fan of them, were both kind enough to stop and sign all of my photos.


I got Edward and Adam on this.


I added Edward and Adam to this.


I added Edward and Adam to this as well.


I ended up getting Reginald Veljohnson, Nate Corddry, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz to this.






No comments:

Post a Comment