Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rupert Sanders who cheated w Kristen Stewart! Liberty Ross! Autographs! Photos!

I got a last minute tip that Universal was holding an industry screening for SWATH and while I heard that it was only going to be Kristen and Sam in attendance, stupid me I went anyway thinking maybe someone else would show up which of course didn't happen (at least no one I wanted.)


Sam Claflin dropped first and came right on over and was really nice about signing and doing photo ops. I got everything signed and hoped that would be a precursor for Kristen.


The director, Rupert Sanders (the douchebag who cheated on his wife!) and cast member/ wife Liberty Ross (you were so nice and sorry this happened to you) also showed up and I added them to the poster shot as well.















I have 2 celebrities that are on my Dead To Me List. They are Sean Penn and Clint Eastwood. What this list means is that 100%, absolutely positively I will NEVER go out just to try and get their autograph. I have tried so many times that it just becomes a waste of time which is what led me to the creation of this list. Well, tonight, I have officially added another member to the Dead To Me List! Thats right! Kristen Stewart (the cheater!) is the newest member! I don't have photos or autographs as I didn't get any as she never looked over at us on the way in or way out. In the interest of fairness, she did go to a section where there were some girls and took a few photo ops and signed a few autographs. The point is though unless you look like them your chances are very slim and I am tired of wasting my time trying to get this woman's autograph! If you are a man she automatically assumes you are not a fan. I have seen it too much and I am DONE with this Twilight star!

9 comments:

  1. There's always a time and a place where a celebrity will sign, maybe you caught Kristen Stewart at a bad time! Be patient someday it will happen, I have waited for Karina Smirnoff on my playboy a couple times and i've had to wait for her but finally she signed for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the challenge...kinda like getting Michael Jordan and Tiger....you dont get if you dont try. Better wear an edward costume or some twilight shirt. She would never go on my wall as she is not iconic yet (dont think she is even hot).

      Delete
    2. Karina Smirnoff is not a fair analogy with Kristen. Karina likes to sign, always has. Kristen does not like to. I have gotten both before I just dont care enough about Kristen to try anymore.

      Delete
    3. By the way, I dont think she is hot either

      Delete
    4. Just get a bunch of nieces to wait and get it signed at next twilight premiere. She fetches a good penny while she is hot now...so you never answered if you got Kobe before. I dont see on your store that you have, but figure he is always around LA.

      Delete
  2. But Clint Eastwood touched you. Isn't that enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In al fairness to Kristen Stewart Will. You can thank ebay,and the stalker paparazzi on her current attitude. Back in her Panic Room days when she was an up and commer, she was a sweetheart to everybody. I got her back when at this tiny comic book convention in LA years ago. But now because she's followed constantly and bothered with stacks of photo's ( most of the time all Twilight images )a person can change, sorry to say. Nowadays with people like that I ALWAYS volunteer personalization and I always carry a "safe" photo. I know she's on your dead list but I'd thought I'd give my two-cents on her. By the way I commend her recent stiff st the Jimmy Kimmel show. She showed some class when she came over, scoped the crowd and turned and dropped the pen when she saw the crowd were mainly papps and dealers. I'm sorry that some fans were in the mix but that's what happens when you go to events like this. Just glad I got her when I did. As for Eastwood and Penn I don't know why you would put them on your list. At least they'll sign depending on the situation. Fellow blogger Pete's Corner has even gotten Eastwood and Penn. Anyway it can't all be good Will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do realize Mr Coops is a collector and ebayer/dealer...

      Delete