Wednesday, May 2, 2012

GLEE Cast Q&A w Lea Michelle, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Chris Colfer and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

I have to say up front I am not a big fan of the show GLEE plus I have met many of the cast in the past and quite a bit of them aren't that friendly so I wasn't super excited about this event but I did want Lea Michelle and Dianna Agron, who are both nice, so I figured I would try.


Of course, as it gets closer to the event starting it starts to rain. Not alot, hell it was barely a mist, but to some celebrities they will make that mist seem like Niagara Falls so I was getting worried to say the least.


However, my concerns were quelled considerably when Jane Lynch was the first to sign and while she can be super tough to get to sign sometimes, this night and the last time I saw her she has been super cool and signed everything. I got her on 3 cast shots and added her to my Family Guy and my Rio.





Next up was Dot Marie Jones who had a field day with the fans and signed everything and did photo ops and kept thanking US for coming out. I got her on all 3 cast shots. A really really nice lady. Thank you Dot!





Jayma Mays has always been cool with her fans but on this night, probably a little cold for her, she did sign but not many and didn't seem particularly thrilled with it. I only managed to get her on one of the cast shots.




Of all the cast members in Glee Matthew Morrison is by far the nicest and once again proved that as he rushed over to sign and signed plenty and was cool with us as he always is. I got him on all 3 of my cast shots.



I had never met Harry Shum Jr before and I am thankful I got him on all 3 of my cast shots as he didn't sign for long and bolted down the line like he was shot out of a cannon.




Heather Morris arrived and I got super lucky as she came right to where I was, I got her on 2 of my cast shots and a individual photo I had for her and after she signed for about twenty seconds she said she didn't want to do anymore and just left.





Lea Michelle was one of the 2 main people I wanted to get so when she showed up and I got 2 signed by her it made the night worth it to me.





Kevin Mchale arrived and came right to my spot again and I was able to add him to all 3 of my cast shots plus I got him on both of my True Blood cast shots.





Chris Colfer is someone I have never had luck with but on this night that changed as he came over to sign and I got him on all 3 of my cast shots.





Dianna Agron and Mark Salling were both scheduled to appear at this event but never showed and Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz didn't sign with Jenna having the best excuse as she said it was raining but at the moment and for the previous 5 minutes it had not been raining. As I said, some celebrities will use any excuse.


I got Jayma Mays, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, Dot Marie Jones, Matthew Morrison, Kevin Mchale and Harry Shum Jr. on this.


I got Heather Morris, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, Dot Marie Jones, Matthew Morrison, Kevin Mchale and Harry Shum Jr. on this.


I got Heather Morris, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, Dot Marie Jones, Matthew Morrison, Kevin Mchale and Harry Shum Jr. on this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea Michele, one L.

    ReplyDelete