Saturday, May 12, 2012

Battleship Premiere w Liam Neeson, Alexander Skarsgard, Taylor Kitsch, Tadanobu Asano and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Yesterday was the Battleship premiere in LA and considering all the time that went into it it was certainly a let down. I was excited as I wanted to get Rihanna, Brooklyn Decker, Liam Neeson and the rest but the premiere gods had other plans in mind.



The first to show up was Jesse Plemons and he was just as nice as the first time I met him and he signed my cast shot and an index card and then I just stood there and watched him sign for another couple minutes.


I got Jesse, Taylor Kitsch, Tadanobu Asano and Director Peter Berg on this.


I also got Director Peter Berg on this as well.






Then was Alexander Skarsgard and I have to continue saying this, this guy is not the signer that I hear people claim him to be. Yes he signed but he skipped over lots of people and seemed incredibly annoyed at times when he was signing.





Taylor Kitsch arrived and came on over and signed and between the arrivals and the after party I got all my photos signed and he signed the premiere ticket for me. He was really cool especially considering he kept telling people 1 each but then just kept signing!













That was it for arrivals and no other star signed then so now it was a waiting game for the after party and hoping I could get someone then.

The first person I saw then was Liam Neeson and me and everyone else there tried to get an autograph and he had 2 responses that he repeated several times. The first was "I'm sorry but I'm not signing autographs" and the second, "I'm sorry but I'm not signing autographs anymore." Needless to say I didn't get his autograph but then he started doing some photo ops so I was at least able to get that.


Next up was Tadanobu Asano and I got super lucky here. He came right to where I was and signed and signed and signed and never moved at all and I got everything I had for signed. This made me happy as this guy is super rare.











Apollo Ohno came over and I didn't know he was going to be there so I just got him on a index card.




Last and certainly never least was Taylor Sheridan. He played Deputy Sheriff Hale on Sons of Anarchy and I added him to my cast piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment