Thursday, May 10, 2012

David Carradine AKA Bill from Kill Bill

A couple years ago I was at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood when David Carradine showed up rather unexpectedly and I immediately tried to get the photo op. I had gotten his autograph before but never the picture with. Anyone who reads my blog knows I am obsessed with Tarantino movies so this was a big deal to me and thankfully on this night he agreed to it and unfortunately a couple months later he passed away. I will always be a huge fan of this guy and every so often I always go back and watch his best work, Kill Bill Vol. 2. David, you are and will always be missed by this fan.

Side note. A year ago my computer crashed and I thought I had lost this but my friend who was with me and took this for me found it on his hard drive and sent it to me tonight and it literally made my week! Hallelujah!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I got his sword from the movie signed by him and met him and Madsen in person awhile back at Kill Bill Fest. Madsen also signed a replica sword for me as well but David's sword is a true replica and high quality too.

    Cort K

    ReplyDelete