Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cindy Crawford, Vanessa Williams and Sasha Cohen in West Hollywood! Autographs! Photos!

I have met Cindy Crawford a couple times before and she was really nice both times so when I heard she was going to be out I was all over it, plus there were a few other names expected to show so I was expecting a good night. I didn't ask Cindy to get a photo op with her as I already had one. This is a photo I got with her in 2008.


The first to arrive was apparently Vanessa Williams but she showed up before I got there so I had to hope to get her on the way out.

A little while later Sasha Cohen showed up and never having met her before didn't know what to expect but my god was this girl nice. She signed everything and I mean EVERYTHING. I only had 2 photos with me (one I got done for a friend of mine) and then I got the photo op with her.




Next was who I believe is the greatest supermodel of all-time, Cindy FREAKING Crawford. On the way in it didn't look good as she did not seem like she wanted to sign but she stopped and did one each.



On the way out was a much different Cindy as she stopped and signed more and I was able to get 4 more for a grand total of 5!





Lastly was Vanessa Williams and she stopped and did one each and I also got a picture with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment