Monday, January 16, 2012

MAD MEN Cast! Christina Hendricks, Jon Hamm and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

AMC was having a get together a couple nights ago and the cast of The Killing was the main attraction and  were all supposed to be there and I and a friend went and printed photos for all of them and then when we get there we find out The Killing cast was no longer the attraction but instead now it was the cast of MAD MEN!

While I was upset about all the printing I did for The Killing I pulled all my Mad Men photos and hoped for the best as I will be the first to admit that I bad mouth many of that cast as they aren't the greatest when I see them in person but on this night they were all angels! I couldn't and still cant believe it.

I finished 2 cast shots plus got several other photos signed and got a picture with most of the cast! The 2 biggest names, Jon and Christina, I've never had great luck with but they were both SUPER nice this night and especially Christina as she literally was an angel and stopped signing whenever someone asked for a picture, took the picture and then went right back to signing! It was truly amazing to witness!














My friend who was also there got a picture with Christina and as you can tell by the picture was also excited so I thought I would give him a shout out on here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment