Thursday, January 12, 2012

Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Gary Oldman, Olivia Wilde, Jessica Chastain!!

I went to a Film Festival to try and get some big names that were attending this year and I did remarkably well if I do say so myself.

Octavia Spencer showed up first and of course signed as she has been nice every time I have seen her.










Next to show up was the director of The Help Tate Taylor and I have been wanting to get him for quite some time and thanks to a friend of mine there who spotted him I finally got him on my cast shot.






Then came Max Cherry himself Robert Forster. Being the huge fan of Quentin Tarantino films that I am I always get excited about him and this was no different.




Then came a big one as George Clooney arrived!!! As soon as he got out of his car he came straight over and signed and signed more than anyone the whole night. Considering this guy has gotten much tougher lately I considered this a minor miracle that I got what I did.









Next up was Melissa McCarthy and boy what a great lady she is. She was so happy to have people call her over and sign and was the most personable celebrity of the night.



Once again we come back to a QT movie and one of my favorites is his first screenplay True Romance and the legend himself Gary Oldman showed up. When Oldman came over and signed my Drexel Spivey photo he said he noticed it from across the street and I got video of it as well which you can see here!




Now we finally get to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and boy what a mess this was. Normally when they sign they do the whole row to make sure everyone gets an autograph but not this night!!! They decided to keep jumping around and while I got 1 Angelina autograph I was not able to get Brad and many of my friends there didnt get him either. Even more weird was that for some reason he wasn't signing any photos of Fight Club this night and kept saying no if anyone asked him to. This was by far the worst example I have seen of them signing in quite some time.



I first met Jessica Chastain at the Star Ceremony for Sissy Spacek but that was before The Help came out and after seeing it I have wanted her on my cast shot as in my opinion she gave the best performance of the movie.








The last celebrity of the night was Olivia Wilde and since I didn't know she was going to be there I didnt have any photos for her to sign but I SEIZED the moment and finally got a picture with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment