Monday, January 23, 2012

Kathy Bates and Chris Columbus! Autographs and Photos!

I went to the Producer's Guild Awards the other night and based on how they went its safe to say I won't be doing them ever again! The security for the event was the worst I've seen in some time and threatened to call the Beverly Hills Police Department if anyone even asked for an autograph! Needless to say I didn't get much.

But I did get Kathy Bates and considering I hadn't gotten her since she was making the rounds to promote Revolutionary Road I was happy about this. She stopped and rolled down and signed autographs and took pictures and told us to have a fun night! The auto she signed for me on the Misery photo and signed on the knife has to be one of the coolest graphs I've gotten in a while.






Just when it looked like no one else would sign I see Chris Columbus walking on the street behind me and I got him to sign my Goonies photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment