Monday, January 16, 2012

FOX Party With Kiefer Sutherland, Christian Slater, Joshua Jackson, Zooey Deschanel and Many More!!!

FOX held their ALL-Star party last week and many stars of upcoming and returning shows were out in full force and it was a fantastic day and night for me.

Being the huge fan I am of 24 anytime I get to meet Kiefer Sutherland is a great day indeed and this was no exception. I wasn't able to get him on every photo I had as he showed up super early just as I was getting there but I got most of them done and thank god as I never saw him sign again that day.











Keenan Ivory Wayans showed up and I didn't have any photos so I got him on a dollar bill.




Jack Bender and Jorge Garcia came and I got them both on my Lost and I also got both of them on my Alcatraz photos. I was really excited about Jack as he directed over 30 episodes of Lost and he is someone I just won't see alot.









Then came the king himself JJ Abrams. I already had him on my Lost photo so I got him on both of my Alcatraz photos.



Christian Slater! I can't express enough how much I love the movie True Romance and Heathers and to me Christian is the epitome of cool and I finally got my picture with him!








The cast of Napoleon Dynamite was there and I didn't bring anything for them as I am not a fan but I did want Jon Gries on my Lost and Sons of Anarchy photos and I was able to get all 3.





Garret Dillahunt showed up and I got him on my Assassination of Jesse James photo.



Michael Clarke Duncan showed up and for some reason the last few times I have seen him I have always managed to not get my photos done but luckily I got them today as he spent a good amount of time signing and taking picture with fans.








Sarah Jones and Sam Neill both showed up at the same time and both signed my Alcatraz photos to complete them and I was also lucky enough to get Sam on my Jurassic Park photo.





I am a huge Entourage fan and was very excited to meet Mercedes Masohn who played Kate on Entourage and get her to sign my photo.





Thank you Joshua Jackson! I have been carrying around Fringe cast shots that just needed him for almost a year and I finally got them done!






Walton Goggins showed up and I got another cast member on my Shield photo.




The Gods were smiling on me this night as I also was able to complete my Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia cast shot as Glenn Howerton showed up out of the blue and signed many autographs on this night.





Kristen Schaal has been a autograph that has eluded me for some time now but she finally broke down and signed and I got my one photo done.




This was by far the biggest shock of the night as not only did Zooey Deschanel sign (and she is a super tough autograph to obtain) but she signed quite a bit and I was able to get 4 photos done which quite frankly it could take me 2 years to get 4 more out of her!




A surprising amount of Glee cast members showed up and while I don't normally ask any of them as almost all of them (with the exception of Matthew Morrison and Jayma Mays) are complete egomaniacs I did ask Cory Monteith and I did get one photo signed.


If you want to see true craziness when someone is signing autographs then you need to see what it is like when Elijah Wood is signing. In all the madness I was able to get one.


Loren Bouchard, the creator of Bob's Burgers came over to sign and didn't really sign any photos but he did draw sketches and I got one.




I was also able to get some index cards signed by Christian Slater, Jamie Pressly, David Mazouz and Maddie Hasson.






No comments:

Post a Comment