Monday, April 30, 2012

Fernanda Romero, Patricia De Leon, Edy Ganem, Angelique Cabral in Hollywood! Autographs! Photos!

Last night I went to an event where I thought Lance Reddick was going to be as I needed him on some of my cast shots of The Wire but sadly for me he didn't show up but I still got a few things signed.

Fernanda Romero and Patricia De Leon were the only one's I had photos for who showed (I did have photos for Maria Elena Laas but she never showed) and they both were really cool and signed everything I had and thank god for that cause who knows if I will ever see them again!







And now what I got from Fernanda!







Edy Ganem and Angelique Cabral also showed up but I didn't have any photos for them to sign so I got pictures with both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment