Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Victor Garber of Argo and Titanic! Autographs! Photos!

Victor Garber has been a thorn in my side for a long time. The reason? He is not that cool and will go out of his way not to sign. So last week when he showed up to an event and I thankfully had a few of my items on me that I needed him on I was shocked to say the least when he signed and was really nice about it as well. When he told me he doesn't really sign alot for one person I told him well you have been in some great movies and he just laughed and signed my items!


I now have Sheila Vand, Chris Terrio, Kerry Bishe, Victor Garber, Tony Mendez, Bryan Cranston, Clea DuVall, Scoot McNairy, Ben Affleck, John Goodman and Rory Cochrane on this.


This now has Bill Paxton, Kathy Bates, Victor Garber, Ioan Gruffudd and James Cameron on it.


This now has Victor, Bill Paxton, Frances Fisher, James Cameron, Kathy Bates, Leonardo Dicaprio and Ioan Gruffudd on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment