Saturday, January 19, 2013

Monday Mornings With Jamie Bamber, Emily Swallow and Keong Sim! Autographs! Photos!

The only reason I went to this event was I wanted Ving Rhames and Alfred Molina. I need Ving on some Pulp Fiction shots and he didn't sign. I wanted Alfred on some Raiders of The Lost Ark shots and he didn't sign. Well, they don't all go well.

Keong Sim however did sign and all I had was my 3 Glee cast shots and I got him on those.







Emily Swallow arrived and she signed basically anything put in front of her and I got my 2 photos done.







Jamie was the last to arrive and it was hard work just to get 1 autograph of him. He kept jumping back and forth and skipping people that I honestly wasn't even sure I would get one. I did but I sure made a mental note not to try for this guy again unless there is someone else there I need as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment