Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Killing Lincoln Cast W Billy Campbell, Jesse Johnson and Graham Beckel! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I don't know if I have said it on my blog before but I need to: Billy Campbell is a great signer. Every time I see this guy he is nice and always has fun with his fans. A few members of  the "Killing Lincoln" cast were out last week so I thought I would give it a try.

Jesse Johnson showed up first and while his publicist said one autograph each guys, Jesse ignored that and signed plenty and I got all 3 that I had signed. Plus I have to give Jesse a shout out as every autograph he signed was a full signature which is rare from celebrities now a days.








Graham Beckel was an interesting encounter to say the least. My friend Anthony said hey Will do you have a cigarette which caught me by surprise since he doesn't smoke so when I looked over to him I realized he was talking to Graham! When I asked why he wanted one he pointed to Graham and said he was asking for one which Graham then said, "Hey Will, you got a cigarette?" I said sure and gave him one and then said, "Hey Graham, can you sign a autograph?" He was surprised I had a photo for him and was all too happy to sign it for me!


Speaking of celebs who sign full signatures, Billy finally came and when he walked up to me I told him I had 3 photos and he said ok guys, I will sign 3 each! After I got my 3 done I forgot I had another but a friend of mine only had 2 and was able to get my last one done for me!








No comments:

Post a Comment