Sunday, January 20, 2013

Max Thieriot, Nicola Peltz and Freddie Highmore of Bates Motel! Autographs! Photos!

I was excited for this mainly cause of Vera Farmiga, who I need on my Up in The Air and The Departed, but once again my experience with her was not good as she didn't sign on the way in or way out.

Max Thieriot showed up and was cool though his publicist wasn't and I was able to get him on 2 individuals and 1 cast shot.





I never saw Freddie arrive but on the way out he signed a few and I was able to get one.




Nicola Peltz was the last member of the cast I got and I'm not sure how I felt about this. One second she would say I'm not signing that photo and then turn around and sign it for someone else. There is a rumor she is going to be in the new Transformers movie and if that is true I expect this girl to become a tough autograph to get. I can't even put my finger on what it was but when you do this as long as I have you just get a gut feeling and my gut feeling is she will not be a good signer.



Got Nicola and Max on this.





No comments:

Post a Comment