Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Revolution Cast W Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Billy Burke, David Lyons and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

First and foremost I have to say that Revolution might be one of the nicest casts of a TV show I have ever met. All through the cast to the creators everyone was a fan's dream and signed, took pictures, signed again, signed on the way in the way out, way to the bathroom! Seriously, I'm not kidding. I am going to watch this show simply because of how nice they are. It was truly remarkable and it all began with...

Tracy Spiridakos. I guess it is possible she won't go the whole year as my best signer of the year but it is going to take someone and something special to replace her. She signed multiple times all throughout the event, always talking with everyone, taking pictures and at one point on her way to dinner she stopped and signed more and then said if it was ok if she went to dinner and signed more when she got back!

















After Tracy came Elizabeth Mitchell and yet another rack fest. Elizabeth seemed so happy to be spending time with us and she kept thanking us! I got everything I had for her signed rather easily.













Giancarlo Esposito was next and he has always been very cool and this was more of the same. He signed at least 3 seperate times and signed plenty each time.

















David Lyons was next and I didn't really have anything for him so I just added him to a Revolution cast shot.





Next was Billy Burke and he was the same as the rest of the cast and at one point he came out a side door with Tracy to sign and it turned into madness and they didn't care! They just laughed and kept signing!





This now has BooBoo Stewart and Billy on it.






JJ Abrams arrived and he as well signed at multiple times throughout the day and I got everything signed by him that I had.


This now has JJ Abrams, Zach Quinto, Clifton Collins Jr., Chris Pine and Eric Bana on it.


I now have Josh Holloway, JJ Abrams and Jeremy Renner on this.













JD Pardo signed as well as creator Eric Kripke and I added them to my cast shots.


I got Tracy and JD on this.


Complete!


Complete!


I got Eric Kripke, Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Elizabeth Mitchell and David Lyons on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment