Monday, January 28, 2013

Justified Cast W Timothy Olyphant, Walton Goggins, Jacob Pitts and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Justified is one of my favorite shows on TV and if you are not watching it well... you are just stupid! Ok, that is kinda harsh and insensitive but seriously what is your problem?! Watch it!!! The cast is not out that much so when I get a shot at them I never hesitate to go for them!

Joelle Carter was first to arrive and I didn't have anything for her to sign so I got a picture with her.


Walton Goggins arrived next and I was very happy as I got him on a couple Django Unchained photos (and he wrote Moonlight on them) and added him to The Shield cast shot I am working on.







The coolest guy on TV (and yes I am serious as you would know if you watched it! Don't get me started on this again!), Timothy Olyphant, AKA Raylan Givens, arrived and I was able to get 2 but was happiest about one of them. I asked him to write his character name and he did and then drew an arrow to himself and then wrote "also" and signed it and drew another arrow to himself. Pretty cool.






Last to arrive was Jacob Pitts and this was funny and a friend took some video of it for me which you can watch here. I asked him to sign my Euro Trip and write a quote and he kept trying to think of one himself and then finally he went with what I said which was free tshirt with flyer!



No comments:

Post a Comment