Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Magic City Cast W Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Olga Kurylenko, James Caan and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

Magic City is a show with a cast that I love as they are all really cool. Seems like how it is with TV shows. By and large they are either a great signing cast or a bad signing cast. Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Magic City, Spartacus. All great casts are far as autographs. This event was just a reminder how good this cast is.

The first to arrive was Kelly Lynch and in an effort to provide transparency I kinda acted crazy when I saw her which made a few of my friends laugh! Hey, I loved Drugstore Cowboy! Seriously, it is one of the most under rated and under the radar movies of the last 2 decades. It is that good.







Next was Jeffrey Dean Morgan or should I say one of the greatest autograph signers I have ever met. If anyone told me they had a bad experience with this guy I would call them a liar! He will always take the time to meet and talk to his fans and sign and take pictures. He really is one of the nicest guys ever.















Olga Kurylenko arrived next and to my surprise, and to everyone's I think, she was signing full signatures! I was very happy about that and was able to get 2.






Danny Huston was next and while this guy is real nice I always have a hard time getting him as he is with Olga but this time he spent more time signing and I was able to get all my photos signed.










James Caan was the last member of the cast who came and he was trying to do 2 each and that is what I got.






No comments:

Post a Comment