Sunday, January 27, 2013

SAG Party W Damian Lewis, Matt Bomer, Nathan Fillion, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and MORE!!! Autographs! Photos!

The Screen Actors were throwing a party the other night and I decided to brave the weather (and thankfully it didn't rain that much as expected) and I ended up having a productive night.

Right after I arrived Damian Lewis came out and I was able to get him on all of my individual photos and 2 cast shots.






David Marciano, also of Homeland, arrived and he came over and briefly signed and I got him on both of my cast shots.



Two more Homeland stars, Jackson Pace and Timothee Chalamet, came and they were SO excited when we called them and they came running over eager to sign everything!




Abu Nazir himself, Navid Negahban arrived and after a few minutes of calling him he finally relented and came over and signed and I got him on both cast shots.




Someone other than a member of Homeland showed up as Patrick J Adams of Suits arrived and I only had one photo and I easily got it done as Patrick was really cool.



I've seen Kerry Bishe probably 5 times in the last couple months and each time maybe 1 or 2 people have photos but on this night she looked overwhelmed as there was a sea of photos for her but to her credit she signed most of them!







This is where things got interesting. David Harewood, Morena Baccarin and Morgan Saylor all came out together and we all started calling them and all 3 proceeded to ignore us for a couple minutes. Finally, after I refused to give up calling them, David came over and signed. However, as he was signing he told us that Morena and Morgan would not be coming over to sign and then he finished and walked back to them and they all got in their car to leave. Well, not giving up yet I immediately started running the 2 blocks to where I knew the car would be going and I got there and a few seconds later their car pulled up. Morena and Morgan were in the back seat and Morena rolled down the window and told me I sure was dedicated and signed one of my cast shots! She then handed it to Morgan who made an ugly face and said I don't know to which Morena told her to just sign the photo and she did. As hard as it was to get Morgan to sign this I am quite sure it is going to be very, VERY hard to get her again.


I thought Silver Linings Playbook was one of the better movies of the year and so I was very happy to get Jacki Weaver on my cast shot.



Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer showed up and I had them both sign a Magic Mike photo and I got Matt on a couple individual photos.








I have had a couple photos for Melanie Lynskey for what seems like forever and finally on this night I was able to get her to sign them. Now I just need Kate Winslet!




I seriously love the show Breaking Bad and was super excited to meet Steven Michael Quezada as I had never seen him before and just as with pretty much the whole cast he was super nice.


I now have Steven Bauer, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks, Bob Oedenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, Aaron Paul and Vince Gilligan on this.


I now have Steven Bauer, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks, Bob Oedenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn and Vince Gilligan on this.


I now have Steven Bauer, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks, Bob Oedenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn and Vince Gilligan on this.


I now have Steven Bauer, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks, Bob Oedenkirk, Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn and Vince Gilligan on this.


I got another Homeland cast member, Diego Klattenhoff, and he signed and on one of my photos he said he didn't like Brody so he signed over his face!


I got Damian Lewis, Navid Nagahban, David Marciano, Jackson Pace, Timothee Chalamet, David Harewood and Diego Klattenhoff on this.


I got Morena Baccarin, Morgan Saylor, Diego Klattenhoff, David Harewood, Timothee Chalamet, Jackson Pace, David Marciano, Navid Negahban amd Damian Lewis on this.



Aaron Paul showed up and I added him to all 4 8x10 cast shots I am working on which all now have Aaron, RJ Mitte and Betsy Brandt on.



Nathan Fillion showed up and I managed to get 2 but I had to run for him and wasn't able to get a photo of him.



Finally, Mary Elizabeth Winstead came out and hurriedly signed a few and then got in her car and left. Me and a couple friends ran for her and got her to roll down where she then proceeded to rack for us and I got all of mine signed!










No comments:

Post a Comment