Sunday, January 27, 2013

Smash! W Anjelica Huston, Megan Hilty, Katharine McPhee and MORE!!! Autographs! Photos! Video!

The TV show Smash was holding an event last week and even though some of the members of the cast didn't show I still did quite well.

The first to show was Megan and she blew me away by how nice she was. She was signing and laughing the whole time and when people kept telling her to sign this way or that way or get this photo or that one she kept telling them I know and I will sign them all and you don't have to direct me!








Next was Christian Borle and he signed the one individual and the cast shot I had.




Jack Davenport was next who I had never met and while he signed he didn't seem that into it so I was glad to get my photos signed by him.







Leslie Odom Jr arrived and all I had was the cast shot which he seemed rather happy to sign!


I got Megan, Leslie and Christian on this.



Anjelica Huston came and since she is not out and about that much it got a little crazy for her but she did sign for a couple minutes so I got all my photos signed.










Last was Katharine McPhee and to say this woman is a tough autograph is a under statement. She HATES signing and will try anything to avoid it. She avoided us on the way in and we were able to get her on the way out to spare about 7 seconds of her life and sign a few autographs and I managed to get 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment