Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tom Riley, Lara Pulver, Laura Haddock of Da Vinci's Demons! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I like graphing new TV shows cause I never know what will be the new hit so off I went to try the Demon's cast and they were all very nice.

The creator David S. Goyer was the first to arrive and I had him sign my Man of Steel photos and a Dark Knight Rises photo.


This has David and Michael Shannon on it.


This has David and Michael Shannon on it.


This now has David, Gary Oldman, Hans Zimmer and Christopher Nolan on it.


The show's lead Tom Riley arrived next and he signed both of my cast shots.




Lara Pulver was next and since she was so nice and signing everything I was able to get all 3 of my individuals done plus add her to the cast shots.









Finally came Laura Haddock and all I had was the cast shots and she signed them easily and I could of got more done but didn't bring anything else for her.


I got Lara Pulver, Laura Haddock and Tom Riley on this.


I got Lara Pulver, Laura Haddock and Tom Riley on this.





No comments:

Post a Comment