Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Last Stand Premiere W Arnold Schwarzenegger, Johnny Knoxville, Jaimie Alexander, Genesis Rodriguez and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

This was not a premiere I was particulary looking forward to but I went against my better judgment as I wanted to get Arnold. I got him but just not the way I had envisioned.

The first to drop was Luis Guzman and he came over and maybe signed 5 total autographs and I got him on my cast shot.



Next was Jaimie Alexander and she has always been nice and I added her to my cast shot and got her on a individual photo.






Next was Billy Blair and I had NO IDEA who he was but when he dropped he immediately ran over and started signing cast shots for people so I assumed he must be in the movie and had him sign mine. When I got home I checked IMDB and his character name is Man in Orange Suit. Amazing.


Next up was Rodrigo Santoro and I added him to my cast shot.



Then came Daniel Henney and all I had was the cast shot so I had him sign that.


Genesis Rodriguez was next and I had her sign the cast shot and as with most of the cast so far she didn't sign that many.


Johnny Knoxville arrived and I had him sign my cast shot. I also had a individual for him but he didn't seem like he wanted to sign it and true enough he didn't.


Peter Stormare probably spent the most time of any of the cast with fans and I added him to my cast shot. Here it is in all its glory!


I ended up getting Luis Guzman, Jaimie Alexander, Rodrigo Santoro, Genesis Rodriguez, Peter Stormare, Johnny Knoxville, Billy Blair and Daniel Henney on this.


Finally came Arnold and of course he started a few people away from me and proceeded to move away from my direction and I didn't get him. However, I had left a photo of Arnold with a friend just in case and lo and behold he got it done for me! Thank you Pete!


No comments:

Post a Comment