Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Curtis Armstrong and Robert Carradine of Revenge of The Nerds! Autographs! Photos!

Growing up Revenge of The Nerds was a movie I watched many many times! I can never forget "Booger" and "Skolnick" so I have to admit I was kinda geeked out when I heard both Curtis and Robert were going to be at an event together and I simply couldn't miss it!

Curtis showed up first and was freakishly nice and was just having a great time signing autographs and talking to everyone there. He signed both of my individuals and I got him on a ROTN cast shot.







Robert arrived and I was shocked at how much I had for this guy to sign! It seemed like everytime I got something signed by him I had more and thankfully he was cool and signed it all. He was especially happy when I brought out all my Django cast shots for him to sign.



This now has Quentin Tarantino, Robert Carradine, Kerry Washington, Walton Goggins and Harvey Weinstein on it.


This now has Robert, RZA, James Remar, Kerry Washington and Walton Goggins on it.


This now has Robert, Walton Goggins, Don Johnson, Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx and Quentin Tarantino on it.


This now has Robert, Kerry Washington, Walton Goggins and James Remar on it.


The first sharpie someone gave him was dead so he was nice enough to sign it again!









No comments:

Post a Comment