Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trouble With The Curve Premiere w Justin Timberlake, Amy Adams, John Goodman and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

Going into this premiere I fully expected not to get Clint Eastwood and that is exactly what happened. Since I didn't expect to get him I wasn't disappointed.


Another celebrity I didn't expect to get tonight was John Goodman so it was a pleasant surprise when he walked over and I was able to get 2. Considering this guy is such a tough signer this made my night.







Next was Justin Timberlake and he easily signed the most of any celebrity for the night and I was able to get all of my photos signed.


This now has Aaron Sorkin, Dakota Johnson, Andrew Garfield, Rooney Mara and Justin Timberlake on it.










Next was Amy Adams and I was able to get all of my photos done. The last few times I've seen her she has been kind of skittish about signing alot so this was a nice haul as well.







The last person I got was Tyler Clary and this caught me by surprise as I had no idea he was going to be here. As soon as I saw him drop I immediately ran to my car and pulled my two photos of him and ran back and was able to get both of them signed.






2 comments: