Tuesday, April 3, 2012

L!fe Happens Premiere w/ Kate Bosworth, Krysten Ritter, Arielle Kebbel, James Van Der Beek and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I knew not to many people knew about this premiere but I still figured more than 2 people would show up but it ended up just being me and a friend and it went rather well for me.

Right off the bat Kate Bosworth showed up and did one each and I got a photo op with her (well, actually 2 since my friend apparently couldn't work a camera so I did one myself.) She then went in and did the red carpet and then literally left ten minutes later and when she came back out I got another photo signed. Not a bad way to start this premiere.





Krysten Ritter was next and I got 2 signed on the way in as of course she said she was late but on the way out I got 5 more signed, including adding her to my Breaking Bad cast shots.










Abby Brammell, who I used to love watching on the great but short lived TV show, The Unit, showed up and woe is me I didn't have any photos for her but I did manage to get the photo op.


James Van Der Beek showed up to support Krysten and I got a photo with him.


TACO!!! I must admit that as much grief as the cast of The League has given me when it comes to them signing I do love the show and Jon Lajoie showed up and I thankfully had a photo for him in my car which I was able to get done. He was really cool this night so I think he might be like a lot of celebrities who don't like to sign in crowds.



Arielle Kebbel was another celeb I had no idea would be here but I had photos for her in my car and she was nice enough to sign them all. When she signed my True Blood photos she said it was the first time she had ever been asked to sign True Blood and loved it and she even took a picture of one of them with her phone camera!






No comments:

Post a Comment