Friday, April 20, 2012

Brandon Boyd of Incubus and Chester Bennington of Linkin Park! Autographs! Photos! Video!

Last year I met Brandon for the first time and he was super cool so when I heard both he and Chester were going to be out promoting the upcoming tour well, I just had to go!

Chester showed up first and said he would sign on the way out but then he came back out after 5 minutes and just went to town and signed anything and everything. This was a hell of a first experience meeting this guy.








Brandon Boyd showed up next and just like the first time I met him he signed everything as well. As bad of luck as I have had with musicians it is simply stunning to me that the 2 lead singers of two of the biggest bands in the world are this freaking nice! Thank you Brandon and Chester!










No comments:

Post a Comment