Sunday, April 22, 2012

Celebrity Bowling Event w Nia Long, Rutina Wesley, Eriq La Salle, Quinton Aaron and Tatyana Ali! Autographs! Photos!

I went to a celebrity bowling event in Hollywood hoping to add Chris Tucker to my Jackie Brown photo but he didn't show up but I did get a few others.

The first to show was Rutina Wesley and while I have heard horror stories about her and had one myself she was super nice this day and signed both of my cast photos and I got a photo with her.




Quinton Aaron showed up but since I didn't know he was going to be there I didn't have any photos so I just got the photo op with him.


Eriq La Salle is someone who back in the day was a horrible signer so I didn't know what to expect and I thought for a second he was going to blow me off on this day as well. When he first walked up I asked him to sign and he looked and just walked away. Then, after he went to will call I asked him again and he turned around and said, "really man, this is the photo you bring me!" My reply, "It's Coming To America man! It's one of the funniest movies ever!" He then showed it to a couple girls and they laughed, he laughed, and then he signed it. I also got him to sign my 24 cast shot.





Tatyana Ali has never been a good signer so I honestly didn't think I would get an autograph from her but after a little groveling she did sign for me!



Last and never least, Nia Long showed up and signed the one photo I had for her and I got a photo op with her. She loved the picture she signed and said she hates that people thinks she was airbrushed as she fasted for 2 weeks to get her body to look like that! It worked Nia!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment