Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and Chris Kilmore of Incubus! Autographs! Photos!

After getting Brandon Boyd and Chester Bennington a couple days ago I thought I would try for Chris and Mike and I especially wanted to meet Mike after seeing the movie The Raid Redemption, which he did the music for.

Mike arrived first and came over and said one each but then after doing that he said that went fast so he would do one more each so I got the 2 I wanted most. One of The Raid Redemption's is for my collection and the other is for my step son CJ who saw it with me and loved it as well.





I was starting to get nervous if Chris would show as 5 minutes prior to the show he still hadn't arrived but then he finally pulled up and came over and signed whatever anyone had.





No comments:

Post a Comment