Friday, April 6, 2012

Comic Con Episode 4 Premiere w Stan Lee, Morgan Spurlock, Clark Gregg and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

When I first heard about this premiere it was all about Robert Kirkman to me. I really like The Walking Dead and have a bunch of stuff I need to add him to. Alas, it didn't happen but it could of been worse.

I had printed 2 cast photos for the movie so when I heard Holly Conrad was in  the movie I had her sign both for me. I also got Morgan Spurlock to sign both for including 2 individual photos.





Many people may not know who Christopher Douglas Reed is but it was a big deal to me to see him and add him to my Sons of Anarchy cast shot and he even wrote his character name "filthy" on it.




Chris Bauer arrived and I had him sign both of my True Blood cast shots. I will always remember him from The Wire and I was happy to get the photo op with him.







Clark Gregg showed up and signed my Avengers cast piece and I also had him sign my 500 Days of Summer cast photo which he also wrote on it, "Roses are Red. Violets are Blue." Pretty cool.


I already have Joss Whedon, Jeremy Renner, Cobie Smulders and Chris Evans on it.






Stan Lee was the biggest name in attendance and I don't know why but I have never really cared that much about getting him. If I get him great and if I don't its ok. I did get him to complete 2 photos so I guess that was good.




On the way in Doug Jones, Joss Whedon and Robert Kirkman didn't sign and instead of waiting I left for a shot to get Christopher Walken. I did here though that all 2 signed on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment