Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Cabin In The Woods Premiere w Chris Hemsworth, Joss Whedon, Bradley Whitford and MORE!!! Autographs! Photos!

I heard about this premiere a couple days ago and not too many people knew about it and we didn't know who would show up but boy did it work out!!! Just to get Hemsworth the day before The Avengers premiere was a treat itself.



The first person to show up was Tim De Zarn and as we asked him to sign security tried to keep him from doing it but he just ignored them and came over and signed everything. I got him on both of my cast shots and added him to my LOST cast shots and my Sons of Anarchy.


A very big surprise this night was I also got Co-creator of LOST Damon Lindelof to sign both of my photos.








I got Bradley Whitford, Amy Acker, Drew Goddard, Joss Whedon, Tom Lenk, Tim De Zarn, Kristen Connolly and Jesse Williams to sign this.


I got Bradley Whitford, Amy Acker, Drew Goddard, Joss Whedon, Tom Lenk, Tim De Zarn, Kristen Connolly and Jesse Williams to sign this one as well.



Director Drew Goddard


Drew Goddard


Actor Tom Lenk


Tom Lenk

Joss Whedon arrived and MAN WAS IT TOUGH to get him to sign The Avengers!!! If you had Cabin In The Woods he signed them no problem but it was not that way for Avengers. I finally got him to sign 1 of my Avengers right at the end and that was only because the guy with him said that Joss already signed one of them for me and I told him that he kept skipping my Avengers and Joss agreed with me and then signed it.







Kristen Connolly arrived and was very cool about signing and signing multiples and I was able to get her on both of my cast shots and on all of my 8x10's. Very nice lady.





Jesse Williams showed up and after he signed my cast shots I had him sign these 2 photos and they are complete!







Amy Acker was someone I was really hoping to show to the premiere as I had some photos I really wanted signed by her and she arrived and just smiled and signed everything and I got a picture with her.








I have always been a big fan of Bradley Whitford due to West Wing (which is one of my all-time Top 5 TV shows) and I loved him on Studio 60 on The Sunset Strip and he signed both for me and on one of them made a mustache on Matthew Perry!







Before the premiere started security told us Chris Hemsworth wasn't on the list so when the last SUV was pulling up we all thought it was Richard Jenkins or Anna Hutchison and lo and behold it was THOR himself!!! Chris came over and signed but not like in the past. I have seen him take 10-15 minutes to sign for people and this night I think we got about 45 seconds so I was happy to get what I got.






A very good night indeed especially since I don't have high hopes for The Avengers premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment