Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shonda Rimes Lovefest w Kerry Washington, Kadee Strickland and Greys Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo! Autographs! Photos!

I used to watch Grey's Anatomy but to me it's never been the same since Kate Walsh left so to do this event and Kate cancel was definitely a bummer and once again no photo op with Kerry Washington!

I did however get 2 photos signed by Kerry and got the 2nd one done only because my friend got turned down by her on his photo so he grabbed one of mine and got it signed for me. And, to top it off, he knows how much I like her so he gave me the photo of her that she refused to sign as well (and let me tell you its a nice photo!)




Kadee Strickland, who I didn't know who she was and honestly still don't, signed and I got both photos done.





The last time I saw Ellen Pompeo was one of the stranger celeb encounters I've had in quite some time (as she literally yelled at multiple people there and kept threatening to just walk away as she just stood there signing autographs.) This night was different. She signed everything and didn't threaten a single person!





One last thing before I go: thank you to Sandra Oh for once again not signing an autograph! She is in the running for one of the worst signers of this year. Keep it up Sandra! Keep it UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment