Friday, February 15, 2013

Oz: The Great and Powerful Premiere W James Franco, Mila Kunis, Bruce Campbell and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Sometimes how an event goes is based on my expectations going into it. I told myself if all I get is Mila at this premiere I will have had a great night. Well I got her and pretty much everyone else so it was a fantastic night!





The first to show was Ted Raimi and I got him on both of the cast shots I was working on.


Then came the big surprise of the night as not only did Bruce Campbell sign, he signed alot! He is not typically a good signer but on this night he was signing whatever anyone put in front of him! I only had my cast shots and he signed both.


Greg Nicotero showed up and instead of asking him to draw something from The Walking Dead I told him I was a huge Tarantino fan and could he draw me something from one of his films that he had worked on and he said ok and drew the Crazy 88's! Nice addition to my personal collection!



Zach Braff arrived and while he signed he sure as hell didn't act like he wanted to. I got him on both of cast shots and a dual shot of him and James Franco.


James Franco was next and I got lucky here. He didn't sign for alot of the barricade but he started by my end and I was able to get him on everything I had.






Complete with James and Zach!



Then came Hurricane Mila! Actually the crazy thing about this is it wasn't the fans who were acting the craziest as it was the security. They went nuts when she was signing and they were knocking people's photos away and screaming at people and basically acted the way they complain about fans acting!






Director Sam Raimi arrived and was super cool and took alot of time with the fans and I got him on both cast shots.



That was it for arrivals (Michelle Williams did sign a few but not near me and I didn't get her) and at the after party Rachel Weisz came over and maybe signed 10 autographs and I was fortunate enough to get her on both of my cast shots. To round out the night, Tony Cox and Abigail Spencer signed at the party and I added them to my cast shots.

Here they are and I got the same people on both: Tony Cox, Ted Raimi, Sam Raimi, Zach Braff, Rachel Weisz, Mila Kunis, James Franco, Bruce Campbell and Abigail Spencer.






No comments:

Post a Comment