Wednesday, February 27, 2013

21 and Over Premiere W Miles Teller, Skylar Astin, Justin Chon and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Yes I graphed this premiere. I admit it. My buddy Anthony talked me into it (real not sham!) and I went and while I didn't have much to get signed at least it all got signed!



The first to show was Sarah Wright and I got her on the one photo I had for her.



Next was Justin Chon and Skylar Astin and they both were signing at same time and I was able to get them on both of the photos I had for them.








Then came Miles Teller, who I now needed to complete a couple photos and he was super nice as he has always been and I got him on everything I needed.


Complete!


Complete!






Finally Christian Serratos came and while I had a few photos for her she was signing only one each.



No comments:

Post a Comment