Monday, February 11, 2013

Grimm W David Giuntoli, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell and Sasha Roiz! Autographs! Photos!

This event was memorable as the whole cast was nice but one person in particular knocked it out of the park and has a spot on my top ten signers list.

The first to show was series star David Giuntoli and I had never met him before and he was real nice and signed everything for everyone.






Next came Silas Weir Mitchell who was just as nice and tried to sign everything but there were just too many photos for him!



Complete!





Sasha Roiz showed up and I had him sign my cast shot which I also got David and Silas on.




The star of this night though was Bitsie Tulloch. I didn't know much about her previously and I am sure most people didn't either but after this night I am a fan! She signed full signatures for about 15 minutes! At one point security told her to stop and she kept going. Security later told her to stop again and she kept going. The next time they told her to stop and tried to take the sharpie from her and told her that everyone was just going to sell them and she told them she didn't care, leave her alone (and security did walk away!) and that all these people had waited for her in the cold for a long time and she was going to sign! Its one of the nicer displays by a celebrity I have seen recently. Bitsie is going on my best signers list and she has another fan in me!









1 comment: