Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dead Man Down Premiere W Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard! Autographs! Photos!

I went into this premiere with low expectations to say the least. Was just hoping to get Noomi who is usually good about signing and figured I would get Terrence as he always signed but figured I wouldn't get Colin. Well, I got all 3 so it was a good night.


Terrence was the first to come over and all I had was a Hustle and Flow photo and he signed it.




Then came Colin. My experiences with this guy lately have not been good. This night was different though it was complete luck. He comes on over and starts signing and I got one done and was happy with that as he completed my Miami Vice photo. He starts signing more and then starts heading back to me and I got two more. As he gets by me he takes the sharpie he has and makes someone take it from him and then goes to the next person and says sorry, I can't sign for you cause I don't have a sharpie! He then does this multiple times. While I got 3 and a friend next to me got 2 a couple of my friends there got nothing and believe me I know how that feels with this guy. There is no rhyme or reason to how this guy signs.


This now has Colin and the director Martin McDonaugh on it.


Complete!



Lastly was Noomi and while her publicist was trying to make sure she did only one each I, and many others there, were able to get multiples.




No comments:

Post a Comment