Monday, February 18, 2013

A Night To Remember W Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Jessica Chastain and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

I went to this event for Steven Spielberg and Anna Gunn (I needed her on some Breaking Bad photos!) and got them but what made this night so memorable was getting the legend, Francis Ford Coppola.

In the beginning me and a few friends were waiting for arrivals when a security guard came over and told us we were in the wrong area and told us where to go! As much as some security tries to screw us over this was amazing. We walked over and as soon as we got there Jessica Chastain showed up. I'm not going to wait any longer, she is going to be my new number 1 best signer in Hollywood. This woman is so nice that nice isn't a strong enough word.







Tiffany DuPont, who I haven't seen since the Sex Drive premiere back in 2008, showed up and I got a picture with her.


Then came Anna Gunn and I was so happy to see her as she completed 2 items for me of Breaking Bad. I asked her if she could tell me if Walt dies on the show and she said she and the cast doesn't know yet as they still have the last 3 episodes to finish.


Complete!


Complete! I have Betsy Brandt, Aaron Paul, Bryan Cranston, Giancarlo Esposito, Bob Odenkirk (who also wrote: better call saul), Vince Gilligan, Anna Gunn, RJ Mitte, Dean Norris, Jonathan Banks and Mark Margolis on it.



Kathleen Kennedy arrived and I got her to sign Lincoln.



After the event began people started leaving not to long after and as me and the rest of the people looked over we saw Steven Spielberg coming out and lined up for him and I got 5 more from him!



This now has Steven and Wayne Knight on it.





I now have all 4 signed by him!




Kate Walsh, who is not exactly and easy autograph to get, came out and was nice enough to sign and I managed to get both photos I had done.




Walton Goggins signed and I got both photos done but he doesn't sign like he used to. He used to spend so much time but is now always in a hurry to not sign.


This is ambitious but I don't care as I loved Django Unchained!


Then came the best part of the night. A friend of mine (real, not sham buddy!) told me Francis Ford Coppola was inside so everyone who had photos for him went and got them out of their cars and when the event ended I spotted him coming out and we all walked up to him and asked him and he signed which honestly made my year!


This just needs George Lucas and will be complete!


I now have Dennis Hopper, Martin Sheen and Francis on this.


He looked away at the last second but I dont care, its freaking Francis Ford Coppola!



No comments:

Post a Comment