Friday, February 1, 2013

Top of The Lake W Holly Hunter and Elisabeth Moss! Autographs! Photos!

This intrigued me as Holly has been a difficult signer in the past and I needed Elisabeth on a Mad Men cast shot so I figured why not and Holly made it worth my time.

I have been working on a Mad Men cast shot for about a year now and it just needed Elisabeth and Aaron Staton and now it just needs Aaron who never shows up when I go for him!







Holly was surprisingly nice and I managed to get 2. What was most interesting though was the phone call! Many times a celebrity will pretend to be on the phone in order to avoid signing but Holly got a phone call as she was signing! She answered it and told us she would be back, then  went inside and finished her call and came back out and signed some more!


This now has Cloris Leachman, Jon Voight and Holly on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment